note phrases idioms

that speaks to bang for the buck get in now gloves are off he said, she said amount to something and all that jazz and the like and then some and this and that and what have you let's keep it with you quick that said you don't know the half of it as all get out as it were at full tilt at odds with someone have put it and whatnot as luck may have it fair enough cut to the chase and all that to add insult to injury and all need I go on? truth be told I will grant you that get to the point couldn't agree more just what I needed well spoken I am all ears come to mention it close, but no cigar don't ask, don't tell God knows hats off lost in the shuffle no offense rumor has it can't hold a candle to someone so much for come up what does that matter ace in jury is out have it both ways food for thought need I say more talk about speak of the devil whole works give it a rest come to nothing how I roll sweet Mary mother of God that's that what a pity it's all good hard to say by all means the die is cast the fix is in the plot thickens what's up with to play hardball know full well if anything I dare say pick up the slack not in my book not in the least not put it past someone you got that right but that's just me not too shabby not to worry now then let me put it this way it won't be long before call someone out beef about before you know it beg to differ beg the question believe it or not better keep still about it big with it's a long time coming out-of-step like totally simple enough take it to someone let's face it down the road what with something rave about just saying just my two cents speak up unheard of off limit going overboard be dead wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment